Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,081 (AU$3,329) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)