Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,583 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)