Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,740 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,135 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)