Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,296 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04799 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,862 (Mex$ 59,629) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)