Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,039 (139,582 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)