Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05986 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,319 (ARS $55,452) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (31 minutes ago)