Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03269 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,955 ($U90,387) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)