Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,052 in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)