Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,235 in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)