Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,363 in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)