Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09010 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,344 (14,923 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (13 minutes ago)