Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,363 (₨170,744) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)