Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,202 (146,018 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)