Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,359 (Rp 23,055,276) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 2 hours ago)