Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22651 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,673 (﷼ 7,386) in Mecca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)