Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,604 (6,492,008 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)