Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,641 (4,365,312 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)