Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,578 (4,152,196 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (35 minutes ago)