Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,691 (7,564,670 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)