Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,771 (7,982,489 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)