Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06724 EUR / SZL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,678 (Lilangeni24,959) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)