Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08194 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,703 (Bs 32,986) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 27,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padua costs €1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)