Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,560 (Bs 60,360) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)