Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08919 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,452 (Bs 61,135) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)