Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,636 (Bs 59,767) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)