Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04828 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,384 (Mex$ 49,369) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)