Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04933 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,579 (Mex$ 52,276) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)