Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,810 ($2,129) in Masvingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)