Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,619 ($1,911) in Masvingo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)