Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06885 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,713 (39,402 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)