Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03207 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,561 (79,860 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)