Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,029 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)