Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,421 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)