Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)