Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,479 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)