Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,084 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)