Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,177 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)