Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09363 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,111 (33,222 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)