Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08996 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,840 (20,450 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (34 minutes ago)