Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,695 (R$ 9,916) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)