Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,584 (R$ 6,734) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)