Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,681 (R$ 6,319) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)