Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00690 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,552 (₨225,010) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)