Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,558 (₨192,343) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)