Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00883 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,942 (₨333,019) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (38 minutes ago)