Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,511 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)