Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)