Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)