Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,268 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)