Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,256 (Bs 76,526) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faridabad costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)