Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,836 (2,254 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (36 minutes ago)