Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,590 (3,829 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)