Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 (4,035 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)