Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,661 (4,094 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (23 minutes ago)