Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,599 (3,793 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)