Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,840 (2,239 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in El Paso, Texas costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $325 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 80,000 (35 minutes ago)