Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,601 (COL$7,883,529) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)