Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,365 (COL$4,719,451) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (26 minutes ago)