Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,070 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,589 (Php145,326) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)