Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.437 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 (Dinar 1,478) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)