Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.287 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,151 (Dinar 941) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)