Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.255 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,019 (Dinar 895) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)