Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03209 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,731 (85,083 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)