Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02880 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,615 (56,074 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)