Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02597 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,354 (52,126 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)