Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 51% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,715 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)