Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 49% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,985 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)