Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10061 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,268 (22,544 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)