Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,507 (Shilling183,642) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)