Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05482 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,097 (38,250 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)