Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,983 (33,937 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)