Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05455 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,904 (34,898 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)