Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,242 (Rp 19,278,554) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)