Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12754 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,730 (13,561 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)