Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14758 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,380 (22,905 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (40 minutes ago)