Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,338 (1,532,342 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)