Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,603 (2,362,403 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)