Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,270 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (33 minutes ago)