Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,002 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)