Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)