Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,133 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)