Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,639 (руб 162,862) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)