Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,488 (руб 156,968) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (43 minutes ago)