Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,383 (₨172,735) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)