Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,195 (₨95,065) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)