Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,266 (₨100,212) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)