Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,118 prices entered by 520 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,280 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (29 minutes ago)