Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,059 (₨146,686) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)