Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,346 ($1,584) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)