Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26699 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,565 (R$ 5,863) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)