Cost of living in Macao compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11775 EUR / MOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 56% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,871 (41,369 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)