Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,902 (55,647₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (33 minutes ago)