Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04651 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €949 (E£ 20,408) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)