Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04793 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €977 (E£ 20,383) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)